JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Hey guys, I am looking to sell my Sig P229 in 40S&W. Ive got two 10rd mags and one 12rd mag along with a red LASERMAX laser. I also have a Miami vice style Galco leather holster that im including with it. I'll even throw in 150rd's of sig's target ammo. I dont use this gun anymore. It just sits since I got a new carry piece. I've put maybe 200 rounds down range with this gun.

Asking 800 firm. Buyer pays transfer.

Price drop to $750 firm. Need it gone sooner rather than later.

IMG_20190921_140816 (1).jpg IMG_20190921_135524 (1).jpg IMG_20190921_135506.jpg IMG_20190921_135441.jpg IMG_20190921_135233.jpg IMG_20190921_135308 (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Gadzooks that original TDS price tag. You made the right choice moving to Oregon where 229's are more affordable and sales tax free. Good luck with sale!

Gadzooks that original TDS price tag. You made the right choice moving to Oregon where 229's are more affordable and sales tax free. Good luck with sale!
Thanks. I've actually lived in Oregon most of my life. I bought this used locally and picked up the holster and laser after. I'm just looking to get what I have in it back out of it. One of my favorite handguns but the grip for me makes it uncomfortable to shoot.

I don't tolerate the ergo grip either! FYI you can pop that factory ergo grip off and install 2 piece factory Sig panels or any aftermarket grips of your choice and that 229 will fit your hand like a glove! If you ever decide to keep it I can point you in the right direction for the parts! Feel free to PM me if you need any help.

I don't tolerate the ergo grip either! FYI you can pop that factory ergo grip off and install 2 piece factory Sig panels or any aftermarket grips of your choice and that 229 will fit your hand like a glove! If you ever decide to keep it I can point you in the right direction for the parts! Feel free to PM me if you need any help.
I should rephrase. I like the grip itself. But the bottom of my hand actually hangs off the frame. Which is something I just don't like. It feels unconfortable and awkward to not get a full grip on the gun. The 12rd extended mags help but I just don't find it as comfortable as some other handguns. Thank you for the advice though! I'll keep it in mind if I end up getting another sig in the future!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.