JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
City
Lacey
State
Washington
I'm wanting to sell my Savage Model 10 in .308 Winchester. It is an earlier, heavy barrel model without the threaded muzzle and super-sized bolt-handle. This is also a non-DBM model rifle.
It is mounted in a McMillan styled stock with large palm-swell behind the trigger, and fattened forearm. There are 3 sling mount studs: 2 on the forearm and 1 at the rear of the stock.
The rifle has been painted with Krylon in a decent Woodland type camouflage pattern. I have been told it could be removed if one so desired with a little bit of effort.
30mm rings and bases will be included so you can mount your favorite scope.

I bought this used from a member here on this forum a few years back. He stated he did not fire it much, but did not have any issues with it. I have no idea of round count and I have not fired it.

I am trying to downsize and consolidate calibers. When I retire in a few years I will be moving to a 'straight-wall cartridge" state for deer....so this will be pretty much useless.

I could entertain a trade / partial trade for .450 Bushmaster, 45-70, 444 Marlin, or 45 Raptor rifles and / or parts.

I'd like $550 with the scope. I can cover the transfer fee, if any. I do not know how 1639 affected transfer fees for bolt guns, nor if South Sound Guns will still do transfers for free on non-1639 affected Rifles.

As I understand it (correct me if I am wrong) it's that Bolt action rifles and pump/bolt action shotguns (maybe lever-actions, too) do not have the extra HIPAA stuff to deal with like SCARY BLACK RIFLES.

I'd like to keep the driving distance to an FFL to a minimum, but will travel a bit if you are serious about buying.

Thanks for looking.

20190720_155902.jpg

20190720_155947.jpg

20190720_155955.jpg

20190720_160012.jpg

20190720_160059.jpg

20190720_160136.jpg

20190720_160031.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top