JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my custom savage 10FP w/ accutrigger 308 it has a green w/ black web bell and carlson duramaxx stock, a sharp shooter supply custom bolt handle, harris benchrest bi-pod, burris signature dual dove tail posi-align rings and a brand new Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 with the NP-R1 reticle. The scope was purchased a month ago and mounted and taken to the range once... 28 rounds have been fired. There are no marks and where on the scope and the rifle is in great shape. The stock and bolt handle were purchased around the time the scope was. I paid $1700 for the scope, $500 for the rifle, and about $400 for stock, bipod, rings, bases, bolt handle and all the other little stuff. I have the original box, scope covers and paper work for the scope, but no box for the gun.

This is a amazing shooting rifle and it pains me so much to have to list it, but everyone knows how the economy is... needless to say I need cash.

I will sell the package for $2000+ shipping to your FFL or I will consider selling just the scope for $1500.

I can email anyone who would like pics of the gun or scope.

Thanks for looking. I can provide pleny of references.

[email protected]

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR