Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
HighLine Firearms

WTS: Savage and Nightforce PKG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I am selling my custom savage 10FP w/ accutrigger 308 it has a green w/ black web bell and carlson duramaxx stock, a sharp shooter supply custom bolt handle, harris benchrest bi-pod, burris signature dual dove tail posi-align rings and a brand new Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 with the NP-R1 reticle. The scope was purchased a month ago and mounted and taken to the range once... 28 rounds have been fired. There are no marks and where on the scope and the rifle is in great shape. The stock and bolt handle were purchased around the time the scope was. I paid $1700 for the scope, $500 for the rifle, and about $400 for stock, bipod, rings, bases, bolt handle and all the other little stuff. I have the original box, scope covers and paper work for the scope, but no box for the gun.

This is a amazing shooting rifle and it pains me so much to have to list it, but everyone knows how the economy is... needless to say I need cash.

I will sell the package for $2000+ shipping to your FFL or I will consider selling just the scope for $1500.

I can email anyone who would like pics of the gun or scope.

Thanks for looking. I can provide pleny of references.

garripputo@msn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    I've used Gordon several times for transfers and even bought a couple guns through him and I have always been treated excellent!
Top Bottom