JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Yelm
State
Washington
Model 111, Blued, with basic black synthetic stock. This is a pre-accutrigger model with the "flat-back" receiver.
The trigger breaks nice and clean. The bolt opens and closes smoothly and the magazines release and insert without any issues.
Detachable magazine model, 2 will be included with the sale.
21" barrel, measured from muzzle end to the base of the barrel nut.
The barrel has been modified with a series of holes at the end to act as a brake. Works quite well.
3x9x40 Leopold VX-2 scope w/ standard duplex, mounted in Talley rings.
Synthetic sling will be included.

I bought it used. Added the scope, and then fired 20 rounds of Hornady 130gr American Whitetail. I will include that brass if you want it. I got around 2" groups at 200 yards with non-premium ammunition, so it seems pretty accurate to me for "minute of deer".

I am trying to downsize and consolidate calibers that I have.....you all know the drill. When I retire I will be in a "straight-wall cartridge" state for deer, so this will not be of use to me.

Trades:
I could entertain a trade / partial trade for .450 Bushmaster, 45-70 Gov, 444 Marlin, or 45 Raptor rifles and / or parts.
Also looking for 450 BM and 444 Marlin ammunition.

I would also trade for new brass cased 5.56 in either 62gr. (M855) or 55gr. (M193) in either Federal or IMI loadings -OR- quality defensive/hunting ammunition in 5.56 or .223.

Also looking for AR barrels in 14.5" lengths in either 5.56 or .223 Wylde minus the FSB, such as Ballistic Advantage, Scionics, Daniel Defense, BCM, etc.

Other AR parts such as FF handguards, optics and sights (BUIS), and receivers/small parts may also be considered.

I'd like $400 with the scope. I will also include a padded clamshell storage case. (Flambeau)

I can cover the transfer fee, if any. I prefer South Sound Guns for the transfer, but can meet at an FFL of your choosing within reasonable driving distance.

Pictures from Imgur:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi there! I am very interested in the rifle+scope. You mentioned 'The barrel has been modified with a series of holes at the end to act as a brake. Works quite well.'.

Do you know, is the barrel porting stock or was the barrel modified after the fact? Any info would be great. Thanks so much!

Hi there! I am very interested in the rifle+scope. You mentioned 'The barrel has been modified with a series of holes at the end to act as a brake. Works quite well.'.

Do you know, is the barrel porting stock or was the barrel modified after the fact? Any info would be great. Thanks so much!

The porting was performed at a gunsmith in Roseville, CA, approx 3-4 years ago.
The man I bought it from had purchased the rifle new and had the work done for his daughter to use. But, she took a liking to a 6.5 Creedmore rifle that he had, and stuck with that caliber. So he ended up buying another rifle for her in 6.5.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.