JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Savage 10SF .308 with Choate Tactical stock, 20 moa savage scope rail, and 30mm Burris Xtreme Tactical rings. THIS GUN IS A TACK DRIVER! The guns action was blueprinted by Brett Evans of NW Armswerkes in Puyallup, WA (Trued Receiver face, square and recut the threads, trued locking shoulders in the receiver, Trued the bolt face, lapped bolt lugs, surface ground the recoil lug). The barrel was cut down from 24" to 22" in length and re-crowned. The rings were mounted and lapped (it did have a scope mounted, but I am keeping it, scope was a Leupold 6.5-20x50 Long Range Target with Varmint Reticle). The trigger is adjustable, currently it is set around 2 lbs.

This gun shoots less than a 1/4" MOA 5 shot group at 100 yards. I have the reload information for the purchaser if you want it.

I live in Bonney Lake and work in Enumclaw. I can do pm's, email, phone, or text. Looking for Cash money Only.

I need to move this thing ASAP $800.00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top