JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling a 1st Gen Inmarsat Satellite Phone. It has always worked well for me and is ready for new adventures.

It is in good condition with minor signs of wear, and works perfectly. Gets the job done.. which is phone calls when SHTF. Perfect for a backcountry rig or prepping.

$380 shipped CONUS payable via USPS MO or possibly Personal Check (from reputable members only). Crossposted.

This bundle includes:

1x Inmarsat Isatphone Pro
3x Batteries
1x Wall Charger
1x Car Charger
1x USB cable
1x Pelican 1170 with custom made foam inserts
1x Phone manual

(Just want to note that the previous owner did write the dialing conventions on the phone in sharpie. In case that might bother you)

IMG-2934.jpg
IMG-2935.jpg
IMG-2936.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do you subscribe to a service? Or is it just a flat rate per minute?
You can do either. Unlike normal cell service, with this you buy minutes or a plan from a "reseller" rather than directly from the carrier. I typically purchased a months service before use and it gave me 10 minutes for $30 with the option to use additional minutes for $3 a minute. I figure if I'm going to use it, I'll really need it and not give a rip about the cost.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top