JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Billings
State
Montana
Zip Code
Im selling my Smith and Wesson 627-5 Pro Series. It is a 4" barrel, 8 shot with stainless finish in 357mag/38 special. Comes with 19 total moon clips (3 factory, 8 Ranch products, 8 Speed Beez) and a demooner tool. The stock finger groove grips and additional Hogue's on the gun are included, as well as a 5 Star brand speed loader. $675 plus 1/2 shipping from my FFL to your FFL. SPF ON ANOTHER FORUM

I also have a Diamondback DB10 in 308 listed in the rifle section. I'd be willing to trade both for. Ruger Red Label O/U in 20ga with interchangeable chokes and a 3" chamber, I'd also consider the same shotgun in 12ga. THE RIFLE IS SOLD.

B4020D14-8A1A-47E8-A22D-A142B9889815.jpeg 409791A0-DB35-4389-A24A-C109C12ACA88.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What's the approximate round count? How would you rate the overall condition?

Id say the round count is between 500-700 rounds. I'd rate the overall condition from very good to excellent. I'm one of "those" owners who takes take of his firearms. Force of habit instilled by my Dad, and enforced by Uncle Sam.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.