JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
Smith & Wesson 15-22 .22lr mags in hard-to-find FDE color. New in the bag. Asking $35 $30 each. Yes I know the price doesn't make them a bargain but that was my cost after tax and shipping. Bought several of them early in the pandemic right when they started to get to be really hard to find. I have five available in FDE and another five in black. The black ones are $30 ea. I can ship these to you and if you take five or more I'll cover the shipping or if less than five you cover the shipping. Alternatively you can pick up in Everett/Lynnwood, and if you pick up in person I'll knock $10 off if you take five or more. So, for five or more either free shipping or $10 off for local meetup.

EDIT: Price reduced on FDE. Please have history on this forum, preferably with positive feedback, or I won't respond.

20220622_231637.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
All five FDE still available. As expected, new user Peyton2859 was a flake. Please have history on this forum, preferably with positive feedback, or I won't respond. Price reduced to $30 ea. All five $150 shipped to Oregon (shipping cost included for all five).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top