JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All my others are sold - the only one left is the HK. Will consider a trade for a Springfield 1911 Mil Spec with NM serial.

First up: HK USP Compact 9mm (not sure which variant) with four mags. $700 with a few hundred rounds thrown in if you don't beat me up on price. I'm the original owner and I've probably only put about 200 rounds through it. Has a Hogue sleeve on the grip. Looks great with the Infidel doesn't it? You should get both!

i-wvkzxN8.jpg

Last Edited:
You still have the sig 232?

Sorry for the delay - I don't get notifications on this and the holidays kept me too busy to check back.

Yes, still have the Sig and the HK - Ill lower the prices on each to $450 on the Sig and $650 on the HK. I'll toss in 500+ rounds on each for the original prices.

Does the sig have the night sights?

Sorry for the delay - I don't get notifications on this and the holidays kept me too busy to check back.

Yes, still have the Sig and the HK - Ill lower the prices on each to $450 on the Sig and $650 on the HK. I'll toss in 500+ rounds on each for the original prices.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.