JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Aberdeen
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling a very lightly used LCP II. Twelve rounds have been fired, six FMJ rounds, six hollow points, just to test for function. My wife decided to switch to the LCP Max, so this one needs a new home. Includes the box, everything that came with the pistol, including trigger lock, owner's manual, six round mag, and soft pocket holster. Also included is the Crimson Trace LG-497 Laserguard (red), one extended seven-round mag, and a crossbreed modular holster w/hook backing (not pictured) that fits the LCP w/Laser installed. Below is a breakdown of the current new prices of each per Palmetto, Ruger, and Crossbreed.

LCP II - 329.99
LG-497 - 239.95
7-Round Mag - 42.95
CB Modular Holster - 31.96

Total if purchased new - $644.85 +tax. I'll sell as a package for $500. Buyer pays transfer, can either be done at I5 Guns in Lacey, or East County Guns in Elma.

89A32E85-2340-47A2-8FF0-F9C248D56EF8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.