JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a "Roland Special" configured Glock 19X that was custom built by ATEI. This has all the right major parts and work done by ATEI to be qualify as an actual Roland Special. Most of the ones you see for sale online just have a Holoson optic and and offbrand barrel/trigger with no stippling/milling/serration job.

The KKM barrel and comp combo are brand new and unfired (I originally had the black one). Will come with three OEM magazines including an extended one. This is the most accurate, flattest shooting Glock I've owned, I'd put it up against Salient or Agency Arms any day.

Here's a list of the work done by ATEI on the Glock 19X I sent them:
  • Custom Pro Cut Slide Milling for Trijicon RMR
  • Half Top Front Serrations
  • Enhanced Rear with added Front Side Serrations
  • Slide Refinishing in Black Nitride
  • Installed Trijicon RMR
  • Installed Ameriglo Suppressor Height Sights
  • KKM Precision Match Barrel with Comp
  • Overwatch trigger (I'll need to verify model)
  • Minus Connector
  • Glock Stipple Package (Pattern 360 Stipple, Trigger Guard Undercut & Front Index points)
  • Finger Groove Removal

Selling for $2,400, buyer pays transfer fee in the Portland metro area.

Roland.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I like it. Nice to see somebody with the real deal rather than a hodgepodge of parts that they are calling a Roland special.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.