JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is another 99.9% condition authentic Remington 870 "POLICE" walnut stock set taken off a NEW 870 police shotgun. This stock set fits any Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun. For example: (Wingmaster, Express, Police, Tactical, Marine etc. etc.) Any and all 870 12 gauges....

This stock set includes both butt stock bolt and recoil pad screws for easy assembly. The butt stock also has installed on it, a NEW Remington R3/limbsaver recoil pad, which is a excellent upgrade for any shotgunner. Yes this recoil pad reduces recoil tremendously!! (keep in mind, this R3 recoil pad alone has a $30 value)

The pictures below are representative pictures only, your stock may vary, but only in the pattern of the walnut grain.

Price is: $80+ $10 shipping

870pstockset5-10002.jpg

870pstockset5-10001.jpg

stocksetstobesold3-21005.jpg

870p003-1.jpg

If the stock sets are still available I'll take one.

Please let me know if you would be able to find one for me that looks like the second posted picture though. Thanks.

Larry

Last Edited:
almost a year old post, I'm sure he still has bunches of these left. He advertised these on calguns too, and probably elsewhere. BTW he was last logged onto this site 1/1/2010

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top