JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Just an ole meat gun (1973 vintage).

Similar to what you would seen in any pawn shop around here, but in 308 (not 270 or 7mm Mag.) and a short action. I got this with the intention of an M40 build, but just lookin to sell it now.

It is very accurate as is. With Federal match ammo I was getting rounds to touch at 100-yards (as in the pic) with just an ole 6x Zeiss scope. It comes with the base and rings seen in the pic. Think the rings are Leupold, not 100% sure though, and not sure on the base. Just add your scope and ammo though.

Price is $375 FTF (I'm in Salem and can meet up within a reasonable distance).

e-mail me at ch139ATcomcast.net just change the AT to @ if you have any questions or would like to buy the rifle.

Also have a Remington 700 BDL in 300 Win. Mag. that is for sale (just no pics yet). Comes in a bran spankin new Remington synthetic stock and has an extra wood stock that needs to be bedded to the barreled action. It is in similar condition to the 308. price is also $400.