JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for Sale is a Pulsar N550 Digital Night Vision Scope. This is one of the newer models (I have had it 3 months), not one of the early ones that come out on first release. I also have the added IR940 Infrared flashlight mounted on it as well. The N550 also comes with a built in Infrared light as well. I have the everything it comes with: Instructions, pamphlet, remote control, both cases, the Velcro for the remote control, and even lens cleaning cloth. This scope is in excellent condition and has been used on my gun at the range only. It works awesome, and everything on it is fully functional. This scope also comes with pre-programmed reticles in it that I added after using it in the dark, they make the reticle more functional. The software for reticle programming can be downloaded off pulsar’s website and they can be changed if you desire. The scope and IR flashlight run of AA’s, there is also a power jack to hook directly to a bigger battery on the scope as well. The zeroing system on this is very easy to use, and works very well. PM Me if interested. Asking $999.00 Shipped UPS (with $999.00 insurance) or we can meet up, I live in Bonney Lake, and work in Enumclaw.

Here is a link to Pulsar’s website for specs and technical info:

<broken link removed>

Here are pics of the unit:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top