JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Nice pre-war (1941) Winchester 94. More of a shooter/hunter piece than a collector, as it's had a re-blue at some point in its life. All markings are sharp and clear, so it wasn't buffed to death prior to re-blue. Possibly not buffed at all. Wood, however is original finish and not sanded or otherwise dicked with. Bore is shiney and it's an excellent shooter. It has the long forearm wood, knurled hammer, serrated buttplate, "30-W.C.F." caliber designation, and Winchester logo stamped on the receiver tang. All the things that make a pre-war 94 cool and more like a "real" Winchester.
I'd like to sell this rifle, so $700 and I'll throw in a couple boxes (40 rounds) of 150 grain factory shells and a pretty cool old 1950s assembly disassembly guide (reprint). Buyer pays transfer fee at any Puyallup area FFL of his choice.

IMAG0234.jpg IMAG0229_kindlephoto-362147182.jpg IMAG0225_kindlephoto-361914796.jpg IMAG0230_kindlephoto-362184051.jpg IMAG0228_kindlephoto-362120677.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.