Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS: P-Mags $100 Each

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rur862, Dec 19, 2012.

1. rur862

rur862 Seattle Active Member

Post Deleted.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  2. 68w

68w Bonney Lake Active Member

People are so stupid

rur862 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Toxic6

Toxic6 Higher then a PDX hipster (~10,000 ft higher) Active Member

Aww man, I clicked on this link hoping you had some mags for sale. (jk ;) )

I am hoping that the "task force" was the band aid and the rest is just hype till the scab heals. Guess we'll see.

rur862 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I need those pmags

keystir and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

Pmags...have enough for a little while... What I need are more XD9 16rd mags, M9A1 (92fs) 15rd mags, and Taurus Millennium Pro 9mm 12rd mags.

6. 206thsense

206thsense Seattle, WA, USA Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Hey look, it's a salesman from CheaperThanDirt!

(hahaha)

In all seriousness, I think things will move very sloooooooooowly. It's the nature of the US government, and in this case, slooooooooooow is good. People are still upset and emotional about the massacre... it hasn't even been ONE week yet, and everyone seems to lost their minds (gun owners included, given all the AR and PMAG sales).

I could be wrong of course, but in 3 months time, I don't think things will be as grim as some folks here predict. Republicans still control the house, the Democrats in the Senate are a thin majority and are vulnerable in upcoming elections, especially those in swing states where gun owners have long memories about who votes what.

7. malinky

malinky Portland, Oregon Member

Lets face it, we are kind of stupid, Democrat or Republican will offer the final excuse to vilify and disarm us whenever they see fit.

8. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

For $100 each, I would sell 77 of my 87 P-mags.

9. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

6. Heller Decision ( 2nd Amendment was originally understood to protect the right to bear weapons that are in common usage. AR-15s are extremely common )

Still need to be ever vigilant and fight for our rights at all costs. Please join the NRA if you haven't, even if you don't agree with the politics. They are most definitely the 800lb Gorilla in the room and I believe our best hope. You can join as a associate member for 10 dollars. Strength in numbers and all that.