JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Aww man, I clicked on this link hoping you had some mags for sale. (jk ;) )

I am hoping that the "task force" was the band aid and the rest is just hype till the scab heals. Guess we'll see.

Hey look, it's a salesman from CheaperThanDirt!

(hahaha)

In all seriousness, I think things will move very sloooooooooowly. It's the nature of the US government, and in this case, slooooooooooow is good. People are still upset and emotional about the massacre... it hasn't even been ONE week yet, and everyone seems to lost their minds (gun owners included, given all the AR and PMAG sales).

I could be wrong of course, but in 3 months time, I don't think things will be as grim as some folks here predict. Republicans still control the house, the Democrats in the Senate are a thin majority and are vulnerable in upcoming elections, especially those in swing states where gun owners have long memories about who votes what.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Magpul Pmag Magazines For AR15 For Sale

(Not my ad btw)

Although I strongly support people being heavily cautious about the government's present and future legislative actions, I would like to point out a few things:

1) The house of representatives is still controlled by a fairly substantial Republican majority.

2) Republicans, and even those in the Republican establishment don't really want to be seen as cooperating with Obama on high profile issues.

3) Any gun control legislation would have to be passed by both the House and the Senate.

4) It would be weeks if not months before the bill was brought before the floor.

5) The American public has an extraordinarily short attention span. Hearing about massacres like the Sandy Hooks shooting are tragic at first, however as the weeks drag on sorrow turns into annoyance, especially as new events unfold.

Thoughts? Republican politicians are certainly a traitorous bunch, but do you really think they'll do a quick about face on guns?

For the record, I don't.

6. Heller Decision ( 2nd Amendment was originally understood to protect the right to bear weapons that are in common usage. AR-15s are extremely common )

Still need to be ever vigilant and fight for our rights at all costs. Please join the NRA if you haven't, even if you don't agree with the politics. They are most definitely the 800lb Gorilla in the room and I believe our best hope. You can join as a associate member for 10 dollars. Strength in numbers and all that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top