JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

2212blackriflesigsauerforsalejpg021.jpg
skeleton hammer (4lb trigger pull/have only run 250 rounds through it ie trigger should lighten with more use) in very near new condition w/very light rubbing where safety slides over frame ie. w/in a week of buying new, any will have similar wear, as seen below.

unsure exactly what sig is doing regarding these pistols as most places are out of stock & don't accept back orders. possibly meaning these were only made for one year. i know that doesn't make sense, but also expected more of these to become available after start of year, yet if anything there are only 2 others that i've located that are currently for sale in u.s.
2212blackriflesigsauerforsalejpg022.jpg
checkered walnut grips w/lightened trigger (other than the one allen screw it breaks down like any 1911)
2212blackriflesigsauerforsalejpg023.jpg
hard case
2212blackriflesigsauerforsalejpg027.jpg

threadedbarrelsigsuppressorjpg002.jpg

threadedbarrelsigsuppressorjpg004.jpg

threadedbarrelsigsuppressorjpg001.jpg

i'm only selling cause i decided i want a olive drab instead of fde (field dark earth) was purchased just before christmas & are kind of difficult to find. @ the time of buying they weren't available other than through a dealer, that had purchased earlier in the year & were sold out. i use this as a trainer instead of wasting money shooting full sized center fire ammo. also, most of, if not all internal parts are steel & interchangeable w/any 1911 internal parts. i sold a kimber 22lr conversion kit to buy this & now am selling to buy another of the same. have only experienced 2 ftf & 1 fte 1st time straight out of the box. 1 of the ftf was ammo related. it's more accurate than any conversion kit & weighs the same as normal 45 acp 1911

more info, specs etc @ sigs' site. also buying sig brand due to having very good customer service experience, when, if ever needed
1911 22LR Flat Dark Earth
if you know of anyone interested please refer them to this ad sooner i sell the sooner i can get a o.d. while it's available. i've now secured the olive drab & just need extra funds for spring expenses. if you shoot a lot this pistol will literally pay for itself w/in a couple of thousand rounds ie. 3-7 cents a round vs. 26-60+ cents a round for 9/40/45/10mm. even if you're a reloader this is still much more cost effective

will also donate to this site IF it sells here ie. have it advertised on quite a few forums & always donate part of funds back to whichever the pistol ends up selling through
contact either pm or email bridgetowned at yahoo dot com if interested

since i don't frequent this site figure i'd provide eBay & 600rr feedback. over 120 transactions all 100% positive
eBay feedback eBay My World - bridgetowned
as well as feedback from 600rr.net redridinghood11

buy w/confidence

^^i'm about 5 minutes north of pdx port off 205 in washington state. i split time between here, oregon & carmel valley, cali so created the location of 'westland'

i do have a couple of folks pretty interested; but no one has committed any $$$ just yet
if you're motivated pm me your cell # & will call & make arrangements to meet up for closer inspection sometime tomorrow, err, today i guess...

very, very tired so hitting the hay.....

not sure why you are under the impression they are hard to find, this is deff a good price on one you have, ive been looking at getting one soon. i would be willing to give you 340.00 if you are interested. Let me know, that way i can save shipping over a bnib one for 347.00 from ky gun co

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top