JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pistol is SOLD Pending Funds.

For Sale: Dawson Precision Supertuned STI Edge Pistol in 9mm.

Here is a link to the Dawson site that describes the pistol and the work done to it better than I can.

<broken link removed>

Dawson doesn't make this model any longer. They have something called the CRP that doesn't have the tuning, fitting, and trigger job of the Supertuned model.

I'm the second owner of this pistol and received the pistol with a broken ejector. (It actually functioned just fine without it but I replaced the ejector with a warranty replacement from STI.) The first owner said he put about 600 rounds through it and I have just around 400 after replacing the ejector to check for function. It runs 100%

The only other issue is that there is some surface rust on the inside of the pistol. Nothing that affects function and it is cosmetic only.

I'm a member at Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood and I would prefer a FTF at the range so you can handle it and check it out in person. I'll bring enough ammo (my reloads) so the buyer will know that it functions flawlessly. You're welcome to bring as much of your own factory ammo (no reloads please) also. I'm happy to sell to WA residents but would have to charge for shipping or if you're close enough, I can drive it up to an FFL up in the Vancouver area for the transfer.

I am asking $1775 + shipping (if any). Price is firm as that is less than the price of a new Edge without any of the upgrades. Please pm or reply here with your e-mail address for full sized pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top