JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to sell or trade model 94 Winchester, top eject model. About 90%. Has some minor dings in the wood that I think are from bumping against other firearms in the vault of the previous owner. Bore is perfect, and I don't think this rifle was ever shot much. Also included 2 boxes each of Federal 150 and 170 grain ammo (80 rounds total), about 40 used cases, and RCBS dies. Am asking $400.00 for everything. If you are interested and think the price is too high, I am flexible, and above all want both of us to feel it is a fair deal where both parties are happy. Offers don't offend me.

Sorry, it is a standard 30-30. I think it was made in the mid 1970's and I got it out of an estate auction. It had been shot so little that most of the blueing was/is still on the rails and grooves of the bolt. It is a really nice Winchester, but infortunately, it isn't a pre-64 or anything rare...just in really nice shape.

Additional information....on another firearms web site, I have lowered the price to $350.00, so I will do the same here just to be fair.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.