Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS or TRADE MDL 94 Winchester

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by NoOne, Sep 27, 2008.

1. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

Want to sell or trade model 94 Winchester, top eject model. About 90%. Has some minor dings in the wood that I think are from bumping against other firearms in the vault of the previous owner. Bore is perfect, and I don't think this rifle was ever shot much. Also included 2 boxes each of Federal 150 and 170 grain ammo (80 rounds total), about 40 used cases, and RCBS dies. Am asking $400.00 for everything. If you are interested and think the price is too high, I am flexible, and above all want both of us to feel it is a fair deal where both parties are happy. Offers don't offend me.

2. jakk586

jakk586 Astoria, Or Active Member

what cal? 30-30, 32spcl?

3. NoOne

Sorry, it is a standard 30-30. I think it was made in the mid 1970's and I got it out of an estate auction. It had been shot so little that most of the blueing was/is still on the rails and grooves of the bolt. It is a really nice Winchester, but infortunately, it isn't a pre-64 or anything rare...just in really nice shape.

4. NoOne

Additional information....on another firearms web site, I have lowered the price to $350.00, so I will do the same here just to be fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.