Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms Forum
Low Price Guns

WTS or TRADE MDL 94 Winchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Want to sell or trade model 94 Winchester, top eject model. About 90%. Has some minor dings in the wood that I think are from bumping against other firearms in the vault of the previous owner. Bore is perfect, and I don't think this rifle was ever shot much. Also included 2 boxes each of Federal 150 and 170 grain ammo (80 rounds total), about 40 used cases, and RCBS dies. Am asking $400.00 for everything. If you are interested and think the price is too high, I am flexible, and above all want both of us to feel it is a fair deal where both parties are happy. Offers don't offend me.

OP
N
Reactions
Sorry, it is a standard 30-30. I think it was made in the mid 1970's and I got it out of an estate auction. It had been shot so little that most of the blueing was/is still on the rails and grooves of the bolt. It is a really nice Winchester, but infortunately, it isn't a pre-64 or anything rare...just in really nice shape.

OP
N
Reactions
Additional information....on another firearms web site, I have lowered the price to $350.00, so I will do the same here just to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS