JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All,

Cleaning out the gun safe. Would prefer FTF in Salem. PM with questions. Pics for serious inquiries. Thanks for looking.

New in box Black, Surefire M600 KIT 01 Scout Light Kit. Comes with extra LU60A bulb and FM63 IR Filter. Retail is $545.00. Your cost is $450.00.

New in bag, Black, Surefire MR07 Tactical rail for non railed full size 1911's. Retail is $160.00 Your cost is $100.00

New in bag Black, LMT SOPMOD buttstock. Very nice piece and hard to find. Retail is $199.00. Your cost is $125.00.

New in bag FDE Tango Down vertical fore grip, two full size plastic rail covers and two short rubber rail covers. Total retail price is about $100.00. Your cost is $65.00.

Lightly Used TSA Arms Tech Black AR/ Remington 870 conversion. Tactical Stock Adapter provides a strong, lightweight coupler to attach pistol grips and CAR-15 style butt stocks to the popular, Remington 870 shotgun. Your price $30.00

New in bag Black, Mounting Solutions Plus MSP Anti Cant Device ACD. Mount to 30mm scope to prevent canting. Retail is $29.95. Your cost $19.95

New Allen Buttstock Cartridge Holder W/Pouch Ranger Green, nylon with zippered pouch for dope cards or wrenches. Holds five rounds and is attached by 3 velcro straps. Solid piece with soft neoprene check rest. Retail is $49.99. Your cost is $20.00.

Again, thanks for looking,

LTG

I've worked the last 5 or so gun shows with the folks at LTG and have built several stands for them, as well as purchased many items from Jason. Do not hesitate to deal with these folks and you should all sign up and take their excellent concealed carry course they offer! It's great fun and they will help us WA residents figure out how to get an OR CPL.

Mike D,

Thanks for the kind works. It's always a pleasure to work with you and the stands you built for me are getting good use in both my classes and in my safe. Thanks again!

LTG

Sale fell through. Tango Down back up for sale.

Jason, put your TD stuff up on ARF if they don't sell here. I'm sure the kit will sell over there pretty fast.

Also, thought I'd show you the custom mount I made for the JPoint I bought from you! Constructed of 6061 Billet Aluminum and powder coated "Bike Black". I've yet to mount it on my 870 due to some other things going on but it will surely do the job.

Yes, it's over kill but I don't want my primary site going down on me when I may need it!

IMG_8636.jpg
IMG_8639.jpg
IMG_8640.jpg

Also, please let any of your students know we are running a group buy on stands right now!! <broken link removed>

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top