JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SCAR 17s Magazines-
After a long hard look at finances I am not going to be able to buy a FDE Scar 17 like I had planed to when I sold my Black Scar a while back. So up for grabs are the FN FDE 20 round Magazines, second generation with the improved baseplate.
5 taken out of the box, but unused.
3 used at the range some baseplate scratches from using the mag as a mono pod by a buddy.
Buy all 8 mags for $275 and get a well loved but usable marked "range" magazine also. Not splitting magazines right now.
Used American Defense Delta 30mm SCAR Scope mount $150
American Defense MFG, LLC | AD Delta Scope Mount
Used FDE EGL 7.62 chest rig it's like the Haily Strategic HS3, well thought out and his custom work is a 2 month wait. $150
If you can afford a SCAR but like a good deal than this one is for you, everything (9 magazines, chest rig and AD scope mount) for $400. I will not ship and FTF only in Vancouver to Delta Park area.
PRI 6.8spc 25 round magazines in plastic bags, some handling marks and numbered with a paint pen five for $125 as a bundle.
Precision Reflex - Product Detail - 6.8MM x 43MM 25 Round Capacity Magazine - $37.00

Last Edited:
SCAR 17s Magazines-
After a long hard look at finances I am not going to be able to buy a FDE Scar 17 like I had planed to when I sold my Black Scar a while back. So up for grabs are the FN FDE 20 round Magazines, second generation with the improved baseplate.
5 taken out of the box, but unused.
3 used at the range some baseplate scratches from using the mag as a mono pod by a buddy.
Buy all 8 mags for $275 and get a well loved but usable marked "range" magazine also. Not splitting magazines right now.
Used American Defense Delta 30mm SCAR Scope mount $150
American Defense MFG, LLC | AD Delta Scope Mount
Used FDE EGL 7.62 chest rig it's like the Haily Strategic HS3, well thought out and his custom work is a 2 month wait. $150
If you can afford a SCAR but like a good deal than this one is for you, everything (9 magazines, chest rig and AD scope mount) for $400. I will not ship and FTF only in Vancouver to Delta Park area.
PRI 6.8spc 25 round magazines in plastic bags, some handling marks and numbered with a paint pen five for $125 as a bundle.
Precision Reflex - Product Detail - 6.8MM x 43MM 25 Round Capacity Magazine - $37.00
still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.