JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As the title says I want to sell my HK Mk. 23 USP, I have had luck on here before selling a USP .40 and PTR-91 so I figured this would be the best place to find a new home for my baby.

I bought it last year brand new and it has only been fired twice, still under warranty though there are no problems with it and it shoots beautifully. Comes with factory box, manual, and x2 magazines. Will even throw in a box of .45 FMJs with it.

I am asking $1800 O.B.O as it comes with all original accessories and extras.

My girlfriend and I are moving into an apartment together and she has a three year old and I don't have a gun safe or the extra money to buy one for my other guns, so that is why I am selling this.

Any additional questions feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected], I work from the early evening to late morning so we would have to meet up around noon.

1287727905.jpg

1287727915.jpg

yup sorry |9|| my mistake, rookie move on my part. going to close this since and relist it as a 45 Tactical since i can't edit the title on this post. my apologies again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.