JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Read Carefully before you scroll down.

Up for sale is simply a pile of scrap. This is a pile of demilled receivers, botched builds and a few usable parts. Let this be clear! In there present state, not one piece of metal can be used as a working receiver. The receivers you see are botched builds. Either the bends are wrong or some holes are not correct. But there are many useable pieces and parts in the pile. There is an underfolder rear trunion in one of the effed up AK receivers. There is a center support in a demilled AK section. There is a HK 9mm ejection port buffer on a piece and a rear 9mm receiver bushing in an other. There is an Uzi receiver section that has a semi auto piece for the lower to attach. It is the big bushing for a semi not a SMG. There is an AK barrel stub. A tweaked rear sight tower for a PSL. There is MAC receiver sections. there is also the end of a 870 barrel and a heavy solid air soft buffer I was going to use as a homemade bumpfire stock. When you get what you want, sell the rest for scrap. Asking $25.00 + shipping in a flat rate box.

IMG_2600_zpsodpvzvdg.jpg IMG_2601_zpslqtoqyym.jpg IMG_2602_zpsbvig3cyb.jpg IMG_2603_zpsr4bv7kbg.jpg IMG_2604_zpseflufcyf.jpg IMG_2606_zpsmbpsiml3.jpg IMG_2608_zpsjaumrqew.jpg IMG_2609_zpsao2et5vq.jpg IMG_2610_zpsojpojyvy.jpg IMG_2611_zpsyzvsxite.jpg IMG_2612_zpsl45sqnwf.jpg IMG_2613_zpsry3fdukd.jpg IMG_2615_zpsxzhch5pw.jpg

I kno this an old post, but is any of this still available?.....
Sorry, for the inconvenience if already sold, still figuring out how to navigate through this sight.. let me kno, Thankyou

All good, thanks for responding back..
I'm just now getting into builds, and seen that goodie stash.. lol, o well to good to be true if you still had it.. thanks budd..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top