JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
870 pieces of once fired 45acp brass. This is mixed head stamps and has been lightly polished (my polishing media is ready to be changed).

$125

$25 Discount for NRA Members

The extra funds will be used to sign you up for the NRA. If for some reason you do not want to become a member, the funds will be used to gift a membership to a local Boy Scout. If you disagree with my pricing, please move along and buy else where and spare me the sob story about how the NRA does not do you any good. They are fighting for all of us here and this is my way of ensuring you are doing your part to help the cause.

I can ship this in a flat rate box for an extra $12.00

870 pieces of once fired 45acp brass. This is mixed head stamps and has been lightly polished (my polishing media is ready to be changed).

$125

Discount price for NRA members $100

The extra funds will be used to sign you up for the NRA. If for some reason you do not want to become a member, the funds will be used to gift a membership to a local Boy Scout. If you disagree with my pricing, please move along and buy else where and spare me the sob story about how the NRA does not do you any good. They are fighting for all of us here and this is my my of ensuring you are doing your part to help the cause.

I can ship this in a flat rate box for an extra $12.00

:s0155::s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top