JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good morning all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I've decided to get out of 300 Blackout for now as I'm having more fun precision shooting. For sale today is a short barreled AR upper receiver. It can be used for either an SBR or a pistol build and is a truly amazing upper. I'm sure someone will enjoy it.

So with that said, my loss is your gain. Here are the specs.

The barrel has seen exactly 15 rounds to function test. The upper receiver has five marks on the brass deflector, which to be honest I haven't even tried to remove. Normal wear and tear obviously from testing it. Outside of this the upper has been sitting in my safe. It's flawless.

I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF ALL PARTS.

Upper includes:
Spikes tactical Upper receiver
Noveske 8.2" 300 Blackout barrel
Pinned Noveske Gas block
Noveske Pistol length gas tube
Noveske .30 cal Flaming Pig
ALG Defense 10" EMR Rail (SUPER LIGHT!!!)
Wilson Combat BCG
BCM Mod 4 training Charging handle

**Optional Parts** (If the buyer is interested, I will throw in these parts for an additional cost)
EOTECH XPS 2-0 (With Factory case, thumb screw and allen screw rail locks, instructions, etc. has 1 or 2 SMALL rub marks on corners) - $400

It's a beautiful upper and I'm sure will make someone quite happy. I think my pricing is very fair for this upper

Asking Price: $725 + Shipping if needed (I will hear out reasonable offers but may not accept., Know this is all new gear outside of those test rounds. If you were to buy all this from a shop you're looking at over $825 + shipping.)

Payment Method: Cash in person or Paypal (Either gift or YOU cover fees). I'm located in Lacey, willing to drive 30 minutes or so in any direction to meet, but the closer the better.

Shipping if needed: USPS Priority Mail insured, unless you request something else. (Keep in mind, fully insured this will require a signature. If you would like it sent via another shipper, it can be done.)

NO TRADES AT THIS TIME

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. I'd like a nice quick sale.

This will be listed on multiple forums. Going by post/IM/e-mail time stamps.

badg1.JPG
badg2.JPG
badg4.JPG
badg3.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.