JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to use my Dark Earth Eotech with Arms mount. I used the Eotech for about a 1.5 and its never failed me. The sight kept zero and it’s a good optic. I paid 650 bucks and I am going to start at 480.00 bucks. There is minor wear on the hood and see pictures below. Note I never had battery issues and it uses 123 batteries.

After extensive testing of various optical sights, US Special Operations Command has standardized on the HWS as its 1X weapon optic for close quarter, urban combat zones. To meet the stringent requirements set and demanded by our elite fighting forces, L-3 EOTech has developed the SU-231/PEQ (Model 553), modeled after the ever popular, battle proven HWS design.The SU-231/PEQ (Model 553) incorporates many additional features required within the SOPMOD Block 2 program.
Standardized as the weapon sight of choice by America's warrior elite, the US Special Operations Command.
▪ All black unit
▪ USSOCOM standardized, Type Classified SU-231/PEQ
▪ Locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
▪ 66ft. submersion rating
▪ CR123 Lithium battery
▪ 65MOA ring/1MOA dot reticle pattern
Suggested Retail from $709.00

IMAG0287.jpg
IMAG0288.jpg
IMAG0289.jpg
IMAG0290.jpg

Upcoming Events