Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Next Generation Arms Patriot AR15

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Regal Eagle, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Regal Eagle

Regal Eagle Chula Vista New Member

WTS: Next Generation Arms Patriot AR15 Carbine. Carbine is new in box and unfired witha 3 digit serial number. Barrel pitch is 1:9, ceramic lined. Included in sale are carbine, removable carry handle, Cammenga 30 round magazine, box and papers. This AR15 is coated in a propriatary ceramic coating inside and out which makes the rifle run cooler, clean easier and run without lubrication. I will ship only to a FFL dealer or transfer to a California resident in a face to face transaction at a local dealer in San Diego. Photos show carbine with Magpul furniture and AFG which are not included. The carbine will be equipped with Glacier Guard handguards and a six position standard collapsable stock on a commercial tube. Price $1200 plus shipping

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  2. wjjones2

wjjones2 wa New Member

But you want a CA FTF?
    I'm new so confused

3. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

I will ship only to a FFL dealer or transfer to a California resident in a face to face transaction at a local dealer in San Diego ... :thumbup:

4. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

Where was it made? Is it a Tidewater Oregon, Toledo Oregon or Idaho?

5. jp1985

jp1985 Linn County, Oregon Active Member

I believe they stopped making the patriot before they moved to Idaho so its probably a Toledo one.

Interested in any trades Regal?

6. Regal Eagle

Regal Eagle Chula Vista New Member

Hi All
    Sorry for the delay in replying. I will ship to FFL of your choice. I will do a FTF PPT transaction for any California residents as well. The gun was manufactured in Toledo Or. I am open to trades, Let me know what you have. I am interested in a M4 piston like LWRC M6 SL, 1911, Browning High Power, HK P7M8 or let me know what you have.
    Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.