Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS Next Generation Arms Patriot AR15

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Regal Eagle, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Regal Eagle

Regal Eagle Chula Vista New Member

WTS: Next Generation Arms Patriot AR15 Carbine. Carbine is new in box and unfired witha 3 digit serial number. Barrel pitch is 1:9, ceramic lined. Included in sale are carbine, removable carry handle, Cammenga 30 round magazine, box and papers. This AR15 is coated in a propriatary ceramic coating inside and out which makes the rifle run cooler, clean easier and run without lubrication. I will ship only to a FFL dealer or transfer to a California resident in a face to face transaction at a local dealer in San Diego. Photos show carbine with Magpul furniture and AFG which are not included. The carbine will be equipped with Glacier Guard handguards and a six position standard collapsable stock on a commercial tube. Price $1200 plus shipping

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  2. wjjones2

wjjones2 wa New Member

But you want a CA FTF?
    I'm new so confused

3. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

I will ship only to a FFL dealer or transfer to a California resident in a face to face transaction at a local dealer in San Diego ... :thumbup:

4. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

Where was it made? Is it a Tidewater Oregon, Toledo Oregon or Idaho?

5. jp1985

jp1985 Linn County, Oregon Active Member

I believe they stopped making the patriot before they moved to Idaho so its probably a Toledo one.

Interested in any trades Regal?

6. Regal Eagle

Regal Eagle Chula Vista New Member

Hi All
    Sorry for the delay in replying. I will ship to FFL of your choice. I will do a FTF PPT transaction for any California residents as well. The gun was manufactured in Toledo Or. I am open to trades, Let me know what you have. I am interested in a M4 piston like LWRC M6 SL, 1911, Browning High Power, HK P7M8 or let me know what you have.
    Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.