JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS: Next Generation Arms Patriot AR15 Carbine. Carbine is new in box and unfired witha 3 digit serial number. Barrel pitch is 1:9, ceramic lined. Included in sale are carbine, removable carry handle, Cammenga 30 round magazine, box and papers. This AR15 is coated in a propriatary ceramic coating inside and out which makes the rifle run cooler, clean easier and run without lubrication. I will ship only to a FFL dealer or transfer to a California resident in a face to face transaction at a local dealer in San Diego. Photos show carbine with Magpul furniture and AFG which are not included. The carbine will be equipped with Glacier Guard handguards and a six position standard collapsable stock on a commercial tube. Price $1200 plus shipping

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

Last Edited:
I believe they stopped making the patriot before they moved to Idaho so its probably a Toledo one.

Interested in any trades Regal?

Hi All
Sorry for the delay in replying. I will ship to FFL of your choice. I will do a FTF PPT transaction for any California residents as well. The gun was manufactured in Toledo Or. I am open to trades, Let me know what you have. I am interested in a M4 piston like LWRC M6 SL, 1911, Browning High Power, HK P7M8 or let me know what you have.
Regards

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.