JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new EoTech 512.A65 that I would like to sell, I got it for my SBR but decided that it wasn't the right one. I never mounted it only pulled it out of the box and then stuck it back. This was manufactured in December of 2016, which is not part of the "recall" EoTech had. It takes two AA batteries to function, not the CR123. Retail on the 512.A65 is $429

I also have a new Leupold Deltapoint Pro 2.5 MOA that has never been mounted. I pulled it out of the box as well and then placed it back in there. In addition, it comes with a mount for glocks that sells for $50 alone. Deltapoint pro retail is $399.

I would like to sell these as a package for $600 which is a steal. I'm located in Woodburn, OR but am willing to meet up if necessary and within reason. I won't ship because I do not use paypal or anything like that, this will be Face to Face cash only.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top