JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess you didn't like my offer in PM. What are you lookin for in a trade? What mount is on it? Thanks.

Just after I bumped the ad, I was going to pm you but I got distracted. I'm mostly looking for a m&p shield 9, or an aimpoint h1 or t1 on a high mount, if not those then cash. I'm not sure what mount is on it. I bought it brand new and that's what came with it out of the box.

Whats your bottom dollar?

LOL I love when people ask stupid questions like this. Hell, do you go to poker games and say "What's the most you're willing to bet" or even better "Show me your hand!"

Doocheeeeees!

I'd be interested but I'm investing my money into building guns right now. Maybe after I've got a few fun ones built I'll consider it :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top