JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
$1500 Cash

Fun rifle. Very cool!

IMG_2807.jpeg IMG_2806.jpeg IMG_2805.jpeg IMG_2804.jpeg IMG_2803.jpeg IMG_2802.jpeg IMG_2801.jpeg IMG_2800.jpeg IMG_2799.jpeg IMG_2798.jpeg IMG_2797.jpeg IMG_2796.jpeg IMG_2795.jpeg IMG_2794.jpeg IMG_2793.jpeg IMG_2792.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My understanding is this is an original sniper. Numbers match. I dont think these were sold with the original numbered scope but was matched with an original.

You can search PW Arms PU sniper.

Awesome. For those questioning, this is a 100% legit PU sniper in my opinion. Made at Izhvesk in 1944 and later refurbished in a Russian Arsenal. It passes all of the tests- scope is legit with rounded screws (no flat top), bolt looks correct, electro penciled force matched numbers on scope mount look good. I would need better pics of the right side of the receiver but I see Russian "diamond" export markings everywhere and I think I see "MADE IN RUSSIA" on the right side of the receiver which is the key. That would make this rifle a 2014 Tulsky import from Molot, one of the last batches of legit PU's to come in. Good price at this point, if it hangs around for awhile, I might buy it ;)

Last Edited:
Awesome. For those questioning, this is a 100% legit PU sniper in my opinion. Made at Izhvesk in 1944 and later refurbished in a Russian Arsenal. It passes all of the tests- scope is legit with rounded screws (no flat top), bolt looks correct, electro penciled force matched numbers on scope mount look good. I would need better pics of the right side of the receiver but I see Russian "diamond" export markings everywhere and I think I see "MADE IN RUSSIA" on the right side of the receiver which is the key. That would make this rifle a 2014 Tulsky import from Molot, one of the last batches of legit PU's to come in. Good price at this point, if it hangs around for awhile, I might buy it ;)
I hear no interest or description of bore condition. This is of no interest to you?

I hear no interest or description of bore condition. This is of no interest to you?
Definitely of interest. Good add. I will say upon importation the bores on these have always been solid. Ive fired at least 3 of of these 2014 imports. They are surprisingly accurate rifles. I have a 2014 tulsky import as well. It shoots great. I suppose it's not out of realm of possibility to get one with a toilet bore though!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.