JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Cleaning out the safe, cant recall the last time I shot this, so it's for sale.

Comes as pictured - , Magpul Zhukov stock, MI forend with T1 mount, Primary Arms T1 microdot clone, Damage Inc threaded muzzle brake, 5 promags (10 rounders per WA law).

I'm the original owner, well under 1k rounds but no idea on actual round count. More than likely, I have the original box available.

$2800 , I pay the transfer at my FFL in Pierce county. Can meet at other FFLs, you pay the transfer.

19 Bulgarian (Circle 10)/Polish Beryl mags available to non-WA buyers for $55/each once the rifle is sold.

oKI2Dr.jpg
PGflNv.jpg
89LQ9W.jpg
b2JDVJ.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Cleaning out the safe, cant recall the last time I shot this, so it's for sale.

Comes as pictured - , Magpul Zhukov stock, MI forend with T1 mount, Primary Arms T1 microdot clone, Damage Inc threaded muzzle brake, 5 promags (10 rounders per WA law).

I'm the original owner, well under 1k rounds but no idea on actual round count. More than likely, I have the original box available.

$2800 , I pay the transfer at my FFL in Pierce county. Can meet at other FFLs, you pay the transfer.

19 Bulgarian (Circle 10)/Polish Beryl mags available to non-WA buyers for $55/each once the rifle is sold.

View attachment 1404210
View attachment 1404211
View attachment 1404212
View attachment 1404213
Finally a vepr 223 pops up 20min from me and I can't get it! Thanks Inslee