JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Magpul
City
Black Diamond
State
Washington
For sale is a bundle of 4 Magpul PMAG17 GL9 magazines. There are 17 round magazines for 9mm Glock pistols. They are black, in original and unopened packaging, never touched by human hands outside the Magpul factory.

I'm asking $65 for the 4 if local to zip 98010, otherwise add $7.90 to ship USPS flat rate, payable per above. If you desire additional insurance, signature confirmation, or other paid services beyond standard flat rate, please inform me in advance and I we can work out cost adders.

I know 100% these are legal to own where I live, you are taking full responsibility for knowing the laws applicable where you live. Please do not ask me to ship these to well known mag capacity areas.

Trade options (I have about 10 of the PMAG 15 GL9 BNIW magazines and cash I can add to even out the below options for trade value if needed):
M&P 15-22 magazines
BCM (or other high quality) upper receivers
Trijicon HD small frame, yellow front Glock sights (for my 22lr kit, so old ones are OK)
Glock GEN 4 19 / 23 lower receiver

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top