JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new never fired AR-15 that i need to sell.

It has an Essential arms lower. it has a 16" barrel, that is a 1/8 twist and chrome lined. collapsible stock and flat top upper. hopefully the pics will help. it comes with either a new 30rnd mag, or a colt 20rnd mag that is in great condition. you pick. this is a great looking gun. fit and finish is superb.

$1,050 thanks a lot, Jon

no trades at this time.

the upper has a keyhole stamp on it, and the front sight/gas block has this symbol on it. <B>1.

don't know if that means bushmaster. I don't know what brand it is because it doesn't say anywhere. sorry. please let me know if you know what the markings mean. thanks

Are you looking for any type of trades? I also have a 30-30 lever action, Remington 700 .270, S&W 659 Stainless 9mm, Remington 870 12ga, etc...or are you just looking for cash?

i would consider a benelli SBE II, or a nightforce 2.5-10x32. possibly partial trade on a Kahr pm-9.

not really looking for trades. need the cash.

I might be flexible with the carry handle. For now, I'm looking to start with something I can use with open sights. I think overall, the price for the rifle might change my mind though considering the AR market. What are you asking for on this one?

The "keyhole" marking on the upper receiver indicates it was made by Cerro Forge..who makes uppers for virtually every maker you can think of..including Colt..Bushmaster..DPMS..etc...

I have a brand new never fired AR-15 that i need to sell.

It has an Essential arms lower. it has a 16" barrel, that is a 1/8 twist and chrome lined. collapsible stock and flat top upper. hopefully the pics will help. it comes with either a new 30rnd mag, or a colt 20rnd mag that is in great condition. you pick. this is a great looking gun. fit and finish is superb.

$1,050 thanks a lot, Jon

no trades at this time.

Is this gun pictured still for sale? Reading through this thread is sounds as though this one sold, but you have another gun available. If so, can you post pictures of THAT gun. it's starting to get a bit confusing reading through this thread.

If the OP rifle has been sold then this thread needs to be closed and a "new" one opened for any others that the OP has for sale. :s0155:

(I guess I am under the impression that jkraig was meeting the OP for the "cash" deal?)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.