JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good afternoon all,

I know I'm going to regret this, but I've got a hankering again to possibly pick up a .308 Larue Rifle.

What I've got for sale is not available from Larue directly unless you purchase a complete rifle. I'm selling just the upper receiver from a Larue PredatAR. It has the in-house made Larue Match Barrel. I've only put approximately 75 rounds through it and it shoots sub half moa. That's right, UNDER .5 moa. LOVE the rifle, but I find because I've got a few Larue rifles, that this is the least shot and thus it's up on the chopping block. If it doesn't sell I won't be hurt though.

The thing is amazing and you will not have to wait the typical times for a Larue rifle with this.

What you receive:
16" Larue Predatar upper receiver. (Larue Chromed BCG, Factory Larue Black OBR GAPs)
1 Full set of OD Green GAPs
1 Picatinny rail section
Factory A2 Flash hider
BCM Mod 4 Charging Handle

The pictures below were taken this morning. The rifle is a little dusty and has no damage, scratches or anything that I can recall. And I will triple check when I get home. PLEASE NOTE THE LOWER/SCOPE/MOUNT ARE NOT INCLUDED. (If you are interested in the Vortex Viper PST 1-4x and Larue LT104 mount, I will make you a package deal. Just ask.)

The pictures also show a well used Battlecomp 1.0. If you would prefer this instead of the A2, I will include it for $60 extra.

I'm willing to ship this if you are not local to me. Obviously we'll have to talk shipping prices and because of the value a signature will be required.

Asking Price: $1450. OBRO

Payment Method: Paypal (Either gift or YOU cover fees)

Location: Will meet within 20 minutes of Lacey, WA. (I travel for work every other week, sorry I can't go much further without good notice.)

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail with full insurance and signature required.

NO TRADES

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps

lp6.JPG
lp1.JPG
lp2.JPG
lp3.JPG
lp4.JPG
lp5.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR