JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
WTS - $900.00

Up for sale is a lightly used Kimber Raptor II. If you're into the look, which is arguably one of Kimber's most beautiful 1911 designs, here's your chance to get a really nice high end Kimber for a big discount over what these are selling for new!

This one is configured in .45acp and has the 5" barrel. This model currently retails for $1670 and the cheapest I've seen these go for brand new (recently) is around $1200 - $1300 (plus tax, no tax on mine because it's a private transfer).This is a beautiful gun and not your average bargain basement 1911 (not that there's anything wrong with those). Here's a link to the gun on Kimber's website:

https://www.kimberamerica.com/stainless-raptor-ii-45acp

The 1911 was purchased by me brand new around 2 years ago and while it's not a safe queen, it's in excellent condition other than some very very minor and barely visible surface scuffs/scratches that can probably even be polished out quite easily, and can only be seen if you tilt the gun at the right angle and shine it under bright lighting. There is also some carbon marks/dust on one side of the gun. I'm not sure how to clean this without messing up the finish so I'll leave that for the next buyer (close up pics attached). Other than that the finish is bright and shiny and looks great, not all scratched up and abused. The pictures accurately display what the gun looks like in person.

The gun fires reliably and has no issues whatsoever. It's barely broken in at just under 1k rounds fired through it. Also just fyi this was not a carry gun and doesn't exhibit such wear. It was an occasional range gun. Been to the range maybe 6-7 times over the last 2 years. I'm selling it because I just picked up a few double stack 1911's and am trying to take my collection in a new direction. The gun also comes with all original packaging and accessories, as well as one Kimber magazine.

I'm asking $900 (pretty firm) and the buyer pays FFL fee. I'd highly prefer to meet at Pantel Tactical as they have the cheapest fees ($25) and only require the seller to drop off the gun on the first trip. If that doesn't work for you I will meet at any FFL in Bellevue or Kirkland, but if you're coming from a bit further north or south then let me know and I might be able to drive a little further to another FFL.

* Also as a side note, I'd prefer to sell the gun for cash, but am open to trades (I can add cash I'd the need arises) for the following guns: Wilson Combat SFX9, Wilson Combat AR Pistol (300 BLK), Bul Armory SAS II (3" or 4" barrel), Sig MCX Virtus or Canebrake (300 BLK), other high end 1911's with 3" barrels.

A158CF14-E658-4E7D-9EB9-3937840C8E21.jpeg D1DD1E56-2A21-43E0-9EB9-AB9E0A8191B5.jpeg F3DBFFA3-033D-4303-AB6D-648E1458B58B.jpeg 22185DB1-6BE8-4C69-A8FD-74B9E3D368EA.jpeg 8D35215F-4F49-40E5-9961-B7272BD17E7E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
STILL FOR SALE as I haven't heard from the user above. First pm to my inbox with your phone number and intent to purchase seals the deal. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.