Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS KAC SR15 E3 (TAUPE)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by SHOOTER61, Sep 10, 2011.

1. SHOOTER61

SHOOTER61 Auburn New Member

I am looking to sell my KAC SR-15 E3 in Taupe. I bought it new in 2009. I have shot approx. 1000 rounds through it plus another 100 rounds using my surpressor. I have added a AAC 51T break and a PRI gusbuster charging handle on the rifle. I do have the orginal FH and the charging handle that came with the gun. I also have all the orginal accy and hard case it came in from KAC. I know longer have the 30rd mag that came with the rifle, so there is no mag included in the deal. I will also add a Gear sector single point sling in FDE. Price is $1300.00 FTF only in my area (Auburn, Wa). Price is firm and the only trade I would consider would be a SLR 107FR AK47. Email me if you our intersted or need more info. The reason I am selling this is I prefer my Noveske with switch block over this one. There or some marks on the rail where I had my Aimpoint mounted.

dscn1595u.jpg

dscn1596x.jpg

2. Tactical Design

Tactical Design Seattle Member

PM Sent

3. Hkdreams

Hkdreams Seattle New Member

If you still have it, I'm definitely interested. Sent you a pm as well.

Drew