JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have a clean JM marked 1894S .44 magnum, circa 1992, with a 20" barrel. Bluing is perfect. Uncheckered buttstock has a couple light scratches, and the forend is missing a tiny bit of varnish. No chips or cracks whatsoever. This vintage has micro groove rifling, a cross bolt safety, a brown rubber buttpad, and factory sling swivel studs. I currently have a Leupold 2-7x scope mounted on it, in Weaver Grand Slam rings, on an EGW base. No box/paperwork included.

Asking $650 for rifle only, or $800 with scope & rings. FTF transfer at Sound Loan in Everett or Precise Shooter in Lynnwood preferred. Will not ship.

Also have 700 rounds of PMC 180gr JHP .44 magnum ammunition available for $0.75/rd with purchase of rifle.

Can text pics if you pm contact info. Buyer will not be disappointed with the quality of this rifle for the price.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pictures of the rifle for sale...

I want this darn thing unfortunately logistics and me being a OTR truck driver doesn't help me add this to the collection...

16307.jpeg 16306.jpeg 16305.jpeg 16304.jpeg 16303.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.