JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Zip Code
IF PICTURE LINKS DON'T WORK, COPY AND PASTE THEM INTO ANOTHER WINDOW.

1. First we have a rifle with a very interesting life, this Israeli FN Mauser. Has its share of dents and dings, but otherwise not bad looking wood, the metal is actually in very nice condition, even better than the one I am keeping in my collection. Bore is shiney, with good rifling. Bolt matches receiver. Now for the some detractions. Of course this rifle went through the standard rechambering to 7.62x51, but someone etched "30'06" on the barrel, indicating that it was converted to 30'06. I have not determined this either way so please do your due diligence and confirm for yourself before firing. Also, there are 2 cracks in the wood underneath the action. Not bad cracks, and EASILY repairable with some glue. I have been considering gluing it back myself but thought I might let a more experienced individual do it themselves to their liking. Has also been drilled and tapped but filled back in for a peep sight, with wood grafted back in where the cutout was. Still a nice rifle, and if the drill/tap doesn't bother you, but the rechambering does, you can rebarrel it and get a good correct Israeli Mauser for less than one I paid for one I got recently from Empire Arms. Asking $550 + ship.

Pics -

2. Second we have a Sporterized Swedish Mauser, in good condition, original stock cut down, good bore, little dark in the grooves but should clean up just fine. Tasco 3x-9x, 40 scope. Ammo is available below. $350 + ship

Pics -

3. Third we have a Sporterized M1917 Eddystone, with a 9-17 barrel, new custom fitted sporter stock, good bore, little dark in the grooves but should clean up just fine. Tasco 3x-9x, 40 scope. Ammo is available below. $350 + ship

Pics -

4. Next I have for sale an Erma .22 caliber insert for the K98k rifle. This is German made for military training use in ww2, and is therefore waffenampt marked. This kit includes the barreled receiver in EXCELLENT condition with a mint bore, and a mismatched bolt and floorplate/magazine assembly. This is everything you need to easily "convert" your K98k rifle to shoot 22lr. All you have to do is remove the bolt, insert the barreled receiver, and swap out the floorplate assembly and you're good to go. A very nice kit, these kits are usually complete in a wooden case with an extra mag and go for $1500-2000 all day. Therefore I am pricing at $700 + ship.

Pics -

5. Luger Holster, in excellent condition, 1915, can't quite make out the maker marks, but I'm sure a Luger collector would know. $250 + $15 ship.

Pics -

6. 6.5x55 ammo, asking $220 + ship for 220 rounds

7. 7.62x54r, new production Tula, Herters, and Silver bear. Totaling 400 rounds. Can sell as lot($350 shipped) or half ($200 shipped). Also have 300 rounds of surplus ammunition, asking $250 shipped.

8. Mosin Accessories bundle, sells together, asking $70 + ship. 2 bayonets in excellent condition, 2 accessories kits, sling, unknown sling, 2 Mosin ammo pouches(not pictured but included), and can opener for spam can.

9. Original Swiss Sling and muzzle protector - $45 shipped

10. WTB(want to buy): Walther PP Army issued(has waffenampts), walther banner, matching. Can trade or offer $1000-1200 cash for gun.

11. WTB: 1903a3 stock set. Does not need to have metal. Thanks.

Can't do paypal, they keep shutting down my accounts. I HIGHLY prefer Zelle, almost everyone can use it, its simple and fast and seem much easier going accepting payments than PayPal. Other than that, I can do cashapp or personal check. All sales are final, insurance will be quoted with every shipping quote. Thanks.

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews