JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Preban (yes there is still a ban on these) IMI Model .45 (roughly 5000 imported) with 16" barrel. This comes with the black hard case, sling, display barrel, sight tool (and I think there was another small goodie in there)
8, 16rd mags.

16" 9mm barrel and bolt
11, 25rd mags
5, 32rd mags

16" .41AE barrel
5, 20rd mags (4 new in wrap)
650 .41AE brass
1500 .41 170gr hard cast bullets
Redding Dies

Bayonet
Mag couplers
Spare folding stock
VFG that fits over barrel
10 pocket mag pouch
Other misc goodies like mag loaders, mag couplers, spare buffer

Apparently I only have one pic in my photo library right now but will take some detailed pics of everything in a couple days when I am home.
HPIM0475.jpg

Here are the updated pics;

View attachment 141694
.45 stuff

View attachment 141695
.41AE stuff

DSC_0007-3.jpg
9mm mags

View attachment 141697
Case, 9mm barrel and bolt, misc parts

I didn't pic the spare stock or the bullets/brass.

$3595 OBO

The extras will not be sold till the gun is. If the gun buyer does want them I will list them later.

Now for the fun parts. I work out of town. I will make any reasonable arrangements to meet up to make the deals. Spokane and Yakima are easiest for me. I can make arrangements to get it to the Seattle or Vancouver areas fairly easy. Depending on when deals/payments can be made it MAY take up to 2 weeks to finish the deal. If this is a problem then please don't try and make a deal with me.

If you have an questions please just ask.

Not interested in trades. Of course if you live out of WA it will have to go though an FFL.

Pics updated. If more are needed let me know.

I would prefer to sell this "local" because the amount of stuff needed to ship. If no local hits or interest it will be going up on GB.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.