JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Whether you are new to reload, or adding another solid press to your bench, the Hornady Iron Single Stage press will be a great choice....for me, it's about quality and reliability.

1. Hornady Lock-N-Load Iron Single Stage Press Part Number 101693119. Excellent condition (new price $254.99)
2. Hornady auto-priming upgrade for the Iron Single Stage Press. Part Number 85570. Excellent condition (new price $85.99)
3. Hornady Bench Rest Powder Measure. Part Number 050130. Like new condition. (new price $131.99)
4. Hornady Load Fast Powder Measure Stand. Part Number 050008. Like new condition. (new price $31.72)

Everything all together $250.

A few other notes:
- The photo shows the press with a few other add-ons - the handle bar will be replaced with the original handle.
- Inline Fabrication stand and blue bin are not included.
- The powder measure clamped on the vise is for photo purpose, the stand has mounting holes for normal mounting.
- The press comes with manual primer loader in case if you want to go that way.

If you are starting from scratch, you'll need the following in addition to the above:
- Primer, powder, brass, bullet. (sorry, may be stating the obvious).
- Some type of scale. I'd recommend digital.
- Appropriate size shell holder to the caliber that you are loading. I have the size 8 for 9mm if you'd like as an option.
- The Bench Rest Powder Measure comes with the rifle rotor and insert. You'll need a pistol rotor and insert if you are doing pistol calibers.
- Primer organizer tray will save you time, may not be necessary but a good idea. I'll include both the small and large primer pick up tubes with the powder measure.

I recently got into hand loads and enjoy the process so much, I've upgraded my setup to load more, faster. Thought about keeping the Iron single stage as loaders can always use a dedicated station for things...like a bullet puller. you know what I mean :)

I'm in the Kirkland/Bellevue area. Very happy to chat about the equipment or my process. Hit me up!

IMG_1726.jpg IMG_1725.jpg IMG_1727.jpg IMG_1730.jpg IMG_1731.jpg

This was a batch of 147gr HP made with Starline casing, Alliant Power Pistol. I shot them back to back against off the shelf 115, 124 and 147 Federals...these hand loads are just so much smoother and accurate (ok, may be I was a bit biased on accuracy but the grouping was great). Picked up the casings to reload again another day.
IMG_1701.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews