JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is from my private collection. Mint in box commercial 1981 (IB) P7 PSP. Comes with everything shown including 1 IB and 1 IA Mag in mint condition. $1000 Obo. If you are not familiar with P7s, this is an extremely rare commercial gun imported in 81, not a police refurb trade-in. This gun has the original frame design along with all of the original design features from the 1979 design, i.e. Euro mag release, etc. It is very rare to find these in the original box, with the target, etc. I also have a P7M13, M8 and K3 for sale. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

JCL_8819.jpg
JCL_8820.jpg
JCL_8821.jpg
JCL_8826.jpg
JCL_8827.jpg
JCL_8828.jpg
JCL_8832.jpg
JCL_8833.jpg
JCL_8835.jpg

What a beauty!!! WOW! (sigh, if I didn't already have 3 of them, none that nice......)

Very nice. What do the logos that are engraved on the side mean (3rd and 4th pictures down) ??

IB is the Date Code for 1981, the Stag Horns are the german proof marks for commercial sale, the eagle with the N is a german proofmark for Nitrocellulose. the 5 digit number is the serial number, ARL, VA is who the importer was... I hope that answers your questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.