Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS: HK Commercial 1981 P7 PSP w/Box, Target, 2 Mags *SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by viperjody, Dec 7, 2010.

1. viperjody

viperjody Seattle, WA Active Member

This is from my private collection. Mint in box commercial 1981 (IB) P7 PSP. Comes with everything shown including 1 IB and 1 IA Mag in mint condition. $1000 Obo. If you are not familiar with P7s, this is an extremely rare commercial gun imported in 81, not a police refurb trade-in. This gun has the original frame design along with all of the original design features from the 1979 design, i.e. Euro mag release, etc. It is very rare to find these in the original box, with the target, etc. I also have a P7M13, M8 and K3 for sale. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

JCL_8819.jpg
    JCL_8820.jpg
    JCL_8821.jpg
    JCL_8826.jpg
    JCL_8827.jpg
    JCL_8828.jpg
    JCL_8832.jpg
    JCL_8833.jpg
    JCL_8835.jpg

2. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

What a beauty!!! WOW! (sigh, if I didn't already have 3 of them, none that nice......)

3. JedB

JedB PDX Active Member

Very nice. What do the logos that are engraved on the side mean (3rd and 4th pictures down) ??

4. viperjody

viperjody Seattle, WA Active Member

IB is the Date Code for 1981, the Stag Horns are the german proof marks for commercial sale, the eagle with the N is a german proofmark for Nitrocellulose. the 5 digit number is the serial number, ARL, VA is who the importer was... I hope that answers your questions.

5. aaron20

aaron20 Camano Island New Member

I wish I had the money for it! That is truely a beautiful and a great shooting gun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.