JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Omak
State
Washington
Zip Code
Henry Long Ranger in 6.5 Creedmoor, selling due to caliber consolidation and upcoming marriage.

I never even had the chance to fire this rifle it will come to you as it did to me from the factory with the factory box. There is some wear on the checkering of the buttstock, likely from storage, that occurred before I even bought the rifle... BUT fear not, being the wonderful company that Henry is they are providing me with a brand new buttstock and forend, so the purchaser will get those mailed to them at my expense when they arrive, and have 2 sets of wood!

Price: $1100 SHIPPED to WA/OR/ID, other locations I am willing to work with you on. I can also do a local meet at Kamo's Gun Works in Omak. Beautiful drive over for all of you folks in Western WA!

Payment: USPS MO, Personal Check with Hold, or Cash for local sale.

Your FFL must be willing to accept from an individual and provide me with a copy of their FFL.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out, trades will not be considered as I need to fund wedding expenses, thank you!

IMG_2407.jpg IMG_2408.jpg IMG_2409.jpg IMG_2410.jpg IMG_2411.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR