JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an AK-47 that has been collecting dust for a while and figure I should try to pass it along to someone who will put to it use more. It shoots well, had it jam a couple times, but figure it was a function of the ammo not the firearm because it was cheap, throw-away type ammo. I'm asking $450 for it....Serious buyers PM me for pics....

Last Edited:
Here are some pics....Hopefully...

PIC-0028-1.jpg

PIC-0027-1-1.jpg

PIC-0029-1.jpg

How's this for marketing? This IS really YOUR future AK....

JuliaAK.jpg

Obviously including 3 magazines, 2 basic black metal + 1 wood grain....Also have a military green shoulder sling and plastic carrying case.....Romanian made .223 caliber

Last Edited:
Well the whole damn AK thing is confusing, because I've had people tell me all sorts of things about it and obviously I'm not very informed about it...I was once told it was a NATO version AK or something of that order....If you're interested, you're more than welcome to tell me how to find out or even come look at it...Unfortunately, I'm out of country right now, but I'll be back and available on Sunday...

www.theakforum.net is a galactic reference, messageboard, and buy/sell site for all AK variants. There are sections devoted to all forms and nationalities of AKs, and sections of introductory information on how to identify exactly what version you own. The messageboards will argue over what it is worth---but everything is searchable so you can narrow things down. Nice people too! The site is simply huge and all-encompassing, an essential for anyone interested in the AK.......................elsullo

The writing on my AK says several things....On one side it says "Made by S.N. Romarm S.A./CUGIR in Romania, Imported C.A.I. St. Alb. VT" and on the other says "SAR 3 Cal. 5.56x45mm"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top