JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD!**

Afternoon all,

Having a bit of a family issue right now and need to make some money so I'm letting go some guns.

This is a Glock 23. 4th generation. This gun is amazing, it's seen 250-300 rounds and is practically brand new. I mean it, not a scratch. It's beautifully clean. This was WELL taken care of as a night stand gun, and has just had a fresh coat of froglube applied. (Taken completely apart, heated with a hair dryer, applied and reheated a bit and let sit, excess wiped off.) I have another 23 g4 I carry and it's my favorite glock sold. Super smooth and all the comfort of the 19, just a larger caliber.

Sadly my movers lost the box to this, but in total you receive the following:

Glock 23 Gen 4
3 13 round Magazines + factory Glock speed loader
1 Extra Backstrap (Currently installed but was not on when I took pictures.)

If this doesn't sell for what I have into it, I'll keep it and be forced to sell other guns. I think my price is reasonable. (Unless you have access to blue labels of course.)

Asking Price: $470 ftf or + HALF shipping if needed.

Payment Method: Cash ftf or Paypal if shipped (Either gift or YOU cover fees)

If Shipping: UPS or Fedex Next day. (Which ever is more cost effective)

Location: I'm in Lacey, WA. Willing to drive 30ish minutes in any direction. (Have had great luck meeting at Tactical Tailor/Surplus Ammo and Arms in Lakewood. Safe for both of us!)

NO TRADES

**IF SHIPPED YOUR FFL MUST ACCEPT FROM PRIVATE PARTY.**

Please IM or e-mail for fastest replies. This is posted on multiple forums so going by IM/Post/Email time stamps.

g23-1.JPG
g23-2.JPG
g23-3.JPG

Last Edited:
I really need to move this guys! I've dropped the price a bit and if needed I'll throw in a set of used Truglo Red/Green FO sights.

Help me out!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.