JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
**Updated 12/19/2022 - Prices Lowered**

Selling various German M1884/98 III bayonets that are used on K98K Mauser rifle (will work on other Mausers as well). Specific details and prices for each are listed below.

#1 - S/173G, Serial No. 4429f - Produced in 1935 by Coppel G.m.b.H (scabbard sold). This bayonet is owner refurbished, with reproduction wood handguards/screws and reproduction flash guard. Bayonet is in good minus condition, with visible waffenampts on the locking button and pommel. Bayonet secures firmly on a k98K bayonet lug with cleaning rod attached. $90.

#2 - 42asw, Serial No. 5183 and also marked 432. Produced in 1942 by E.u.F Horster with reproduction scabbard. This bayonet is untouched (as received), unsharpened with Bakelite handles. Visible waffenampts on the locking button, pommel and under end of flash guard. Bayonet condition is good plus. Bayonet secures firmly on a k98K bayonet lug with cleaning rod attached. $120 or $110 without scabbard.

#3 - S/185, Serial No. 9167i with "36" on spline. Produced in 1936 by Elite Diamant with reproduction scabbard. This bayonet is untouched (as received), unsharpened with wood handles. Bayonet condition is very good, with visible waffenampt on the locking button. Bayonet secures firmly on a k98K bayonet lug with cleaning rod attached. $150 or $140 without scabbard.

#4 - S/184G, Serial No. 7868e, with German scabbard Serial No. 5002. Both bayonet/scabbard made by Jos. Corts Sn. with the bayonet produced in 1935 and the scabbard in 1937. This bayonet is owner refurbished, with reproduction locking button. Bayonet is in good minus condition with visible waffenampt on the scabbard tip. Bayonet secures firmly on a k98K bayonet lug with cleaning rod attached. $110

#5 - Possible German export bayonet, no serial no. or manufacture. Possible Turkish made scabbard that fits well. This bayonet is untouched (as received), mostly unsharpened with wood handles. Bayonet condition is good with visible waffenampt on the pommel. I do note the tip to be slightly wavy and slightly sharpened. Bayonet secures firmly on a k98K bayonet lug with cleaning rod attached. $100

#6 - 44fnj, Serial No. 3553g, with reproduction scabbard. Produced in 1944 made by Coppel G.m.b.H. This bayonet is owner refurbished, with Bakelite handles and reproduction locking button. Bayonet is in good condition, unsharpened except for about 1 inch at the tip with visible waffenampt on the pommel. Bayonet secures firmly on a k98K bayonet lug with cleaning rod attached. $90 or $80 without scabbard.

#7 - Carl Eickhorn, Serial No. 2361 on blade and 1134 on crossguard, "39" on spline with a possible Turkish scabbard that fits fine. Produced in 1939 by Carl Eickhorn. This bayonet is untouched (as received), unsharpened in good condition with some fading bluing on the blade and Bakelite handles. Visible waffenampts on the pommel and end of flash guard. Bayonet secures firmly on a k98K bayonet lug with cleaning rod attached. $120

Disclosure: The bayonets are accurately described above. Those bayonets that have been owner refurbished (which those when received were unserviceable) are clearly stated. Refurbishing may include removal of corrosion, re-bluing, bayonet lug channel adjustment and replacement of parts as required. Those bayonets that have been received and not altered in any way have been noted as (as received). These were just cleaned and lightly oiled, not disassembled or reworked.

Prices are listed for each item, if your interested in a particular bayonet, please message me and I am happy to take close up pictures and provide those to you. Prefer to sell face to face in Lake Stevens/Snohomish area, but will ship at buyers expense.

Payment preferred is cash or USPS MO, but will accept Zelle for electronic payment. PM me if your interested. Crossposted.

IMG_7192.jpg IMG_7193.jpg IMG_7194.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads