JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My father and I used this while fishing out in the Puget Sound. The following is from the Garmin web site.

The GPSMAP 176 is a 12 parallel channel, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with an extra-large display that makes keeping your eye on the map easy. With its 12-level gray high-contrast FSTN, you'll get a display that measures 3.80 inches diagonally and delivers a crisp picture thanks to a pixel count of 320 x 240. This ensures you'll have the best view of all the map detail in any lighting condition.

On the inside, the GPSMAP 176 comes equipped with a built-in basemap and is enhanced by Garmin's BlueChart® marine cartography, a miniature-size chip that inserts into the unit and provides additional offshore map detail. The cartography includes detailed depth contours, inter-tidal zones, spot soundings, wrecks, navaids, port plans, restricted areas, cable areas, anchorages and much more. For use in a car, the GPSMAP 176 can accept downloadable information from most Garmin MapSource® products such as MetroGuide® U.S.A. CD-ROM (data card and usb card programmer required). A special mounting bracket is available that will allow this product to be temporarily mounted in a car.

Garmin part number: 010-00208-00

GPSMAP 176 Suggested Retail Price:
$571.41 U.S.D. (for domestic US market only)

Asking $80.00
Everything in the picture is included. The unit is in excelent condition. Please PM OR Text me to set up a pickup. Thanks CJ 206-412-1649

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top