JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like new condition. Purchased this and mocked it up once when my tax stamp came in, took it off (decided to stick with the AR platform for SBRs), and has been in storage ever since (uses your existing grip bolt, mine didn't include the longer screws). This is a great option to convert your Yugo pistol to an SBR without drilling or otherwise permanently modifying your AK receiver. These are currently sold out and on backorder.

Here is the website description: This is our new Billet Aluminum, Galil style stock w/folding adapter and rear adapter adapter for the Yugo M70/M92/85 and sling loop stud. It features an open design that is lightweight and offers a great line of sight for using iron sights or a rail mounted scope. Stock and adapter weigh 1.6lbs. Length with adapter is 9" New grip block on the underside of the adapter for added strength to secure the grip

Paid almost $250 after shipping. $210 shipped by USPS Priority. I accept PP Gift, PP +3%, check, money order. Not looking for trades at this time. All NFA rules apply.

Stock image here: oCraCIV.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top