JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Greetings everyone,

So you'd think I'd figure this out by now, but I've not. I should've just bought what I wanted all along and this obsession and buying /selling streak would be done. Yeah, right. Who am I kidding?

It's a Heckler & Koch P2000 9mm with the LEM trigger, which was lightened to a crisp 4.5 pounds by the armorers at LEED in Tacoma. The pistol is in great condition, with slight holster wear on the slide edges and some normal discoloration on the left side slide release. Otherwise, this gun's a great shooter with no malfunctions in the 50 rounds of FMJ I ran through it the day I got it. I don't know how many rounds the prior owner put through it, so exact round count is unknown. I meticulously cleaned and lubed it after I shot it and I have not carried or shot it since. It will come with the factory case, two magazines (one has the flat base for better concealed carry, the other has the rubber extended floorplate), manual, spent casing from H&K, and a RH Blackhawk Serpa paddle holster. I got the gun without the spare backstraps so please be aware of that. The medium backstrap is on the gun and fits my hand (men's size large glove) perfectly.

Asking $575 firm for the pistol, FTF and cash only. You must have a valid Washington state driver's license AND a valid Washington state CPL. I live in Pierce County and will drive a reasonable distance to meet you. Please PM if you have any questions whatsoever and I'll be happy to accommodate you. I'm at work right now and will be happy to post pics of this gun, probably tomorrow during daylight when I can get proper lighting.

Thanks for looking!

Im interested in your gun. ARe you able to send some pictures of the gun? I live in the Seattle area. [email protected] 0r 425 785 8328 for text

Greetings everyone,

So you'd think I'd figure this out by now, but I've not. I should've just bought what I wanted all along and this obsession and buying /selling streak would be done. Yeah, right. Who am I kidding?

It's a Heckler & Koch P2000 9mm with the LEM trigger, which was lightened to a crisp 4.5 pounds by the armorers at LEED in Tacoma. The pistol is in great condition, with slight holster wear on the slide edges and some normal discoloration on the left side slide release. Otherwise, this gun's a great shooter with no malfunctions in the 50 rounds of FMJ I ran through it the day I got it. I don't know how many rounds the prior owner put through it, so exact round count is unknown. I meticulously cleaned and lubed it after I shot it and I have not carried or shot it since. It will come with the factory case, two magazines (one has the flat base for better concealed carry, the other has the rubber extended floorplate), manual, spent casing from H&K, and a RH Blackhawk Serpa paddle holster. I got the gun without the spare backstraps so please be aware of that. The medium backstrap is on the gun and fits my hand (men's size large glove) perfectly.

Asking $575 firm for the pistol, FTF and cash only. You must have a valid Washington state driver's license AND a valid Washington state CPL. I live in Pierce County and will drive a reasonable distance to meet you. Please PM if you have any questions whatsoever and I'll be happy to accommodate you. I'm at work right now and will be happy to post pics of this gun, probably tomorrow during daylight when I can get proper lighting.

Thanks for looking!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.